Saturday, 19 Jun 2021

Melania Trump left unable to hire staff after Ivanka ‘used all of the budgets’ – claim

Melania Trump stops smiling at inauguration in 2017

When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters.Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer.Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights.You can unsubscribe at any time.

Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, author of the controversial memoir Melania and Me, claimed the former First Lady had been left only with some titles and salaries after Donald Trump’s daughter and son-in-law took “all of the budgets”. According to Mrs Trump’s former senior advisor and friend, she had to turn down her original stipend in order to be able to hire staff.

Speaking on Mooch FM podcast, Ms Winston Wolkoff recounted a conversation with Donald Trump’s deputy chief of staff, Katie Walsh where the pair discussed the purported financial issue in the East Wing.

She said: “I’m realising Melania didn’t have a budget and didn’t really have any staff.

“It was me interviewing everyone because Ivanka and Jared had used all of the budgets, all of the titles.

“Melania was left with a handful of titles and salaries that wouldn’t enable us to hire anyone with any experiences.

“So I gave up the original salary because I needed to hire two other people in order to be there and to help set up the East Wing.”

Ms Winston Wolkoff allegedly served as an unpaid adviser to the First Lady from January 2017 to February 2018.

The author confessed she had become “disheartened” with the overall lack of respect for the First Lady in the East Wing.

She said: “It was so disheartening because it didn’t matter to me whether Melania was there, whether they felt Melania had the ability to do something that was going to be impactful.

“It was the fact that no one respected that she was the First Lady of the United States of America and the East Wing represented that to me and I held that in high esteem.”

Last week, Ms Winston Wolkoff suggested she has unreleased tapes showing an unfavourable side to Mrs Trump after a lawsuit filed by the Justice Department (DOJ) was dropped.

After the lawsuit from the US Justice Department – in which Ms Winston Wolkoff is accused of breaching a non-disclosure agreement – was dismissed, the author claimed she had unreleased recordings of Mrs Trump.

In a series of tweets, Ms Winston Wolkoff, who allegedly secretly recorded Mrs Trump during their time working together, wrote: “Melania opened Pandora’s box involving the DOJ.

DON’T MISS
Donald Trump’s former aide says ex-POTUS ‘much happier’ [INSIGHT]
Melania Trump’s ex-aide claims to have unreleased tapes to back book [ANALYSIS]
Melania Trump fury as law professor who made Barron jibe given top job [REACTION]

“The enormous trove of communications & documentations I possess and shared tell the true story about ‘why’ and ‘how’ the contracts were ‘created’ and ‘terminated’ and who was involved. TRUTH PREVAILS.”

She added: “The Trumps gagged me and tried to silence me and the truth. Justice prevailed!

“The Trumps used the DOJ as their personal lawyers. Justice is being restored in our great nation to serve the people and not the interests of those in power.”

The former aide claimed the dismissal was a “vindication against forces from the former President, and Melania on down, who attempted to wield their power to silence me by intimidating me from speaking the truth.”

Source: Read Full Article

Best News